Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP GA1, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Sites Management > Personal Site
Steps to reproduce:
- Start liferay 7.2.x private
- Create a site named "test site"
- Add a regular role named "wc editor" and grant all web content permission
- Add a user named "user1", grant "wc editor" and make it belong to "test site"
- Login as "user1" with an another browser
- Navigate to Global site > Content & Data > Web Content
- Subscribe to the root folder
- Administrator adds web content to Global site
- Make sure that "user1" received a notification and navigate to notification page
No error message is displayed. The user can check the notification
The user can't check the notification page, there is a not found error.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal 7.2.x Private GIT Commit: 739c6224979775ecf111197969f62ded7ca4e17b