Affects Version/s: Master
(Note this is not necessarily specific to blogs, but that's where I took the screenshots. Please feel free to move it to another component if there is a better fit.)
Once https://github.com/brianchandotcom/liferay-portal/pull/74932 lands you will be able to reproduce this (that fixes a bug,
LPS-97401, that prevented you from switching tabs).
- Go to a site control panel, Content & Data, Blogs
- Open or create a blog post
- Add an image (upload one if necessary)
- Save the post
- Edit the post again
- Click on the image
- In the "Blog Images" modal, click on your image
- Hit the "I" (Info) button to show the sidebar (note: screen must be wide enough to show the sidebar in "dark" mode — when the screen is narrow it will show it in "white" mode, which won't match the screenshots I am going to attach)
- Click on tabs in the sidebar header
- Note the colors are all wrong as seen in the screenshots: clicking back to the first tab shows unreadable white text on white background; and on the second tab the blue highlight underline doesn't actually move to that tab.