Permit the ability to consolidate all of exported user data to be packaged into a single convenient archive file.
Steps to See the Current Functionality
- Create a new user
- Grant that user Administrator role
- Sign in with that user
- Create a Web Content Article
- Create a Message Board thread
- Sign out, and sign in as email@example.com
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Locate the user, and click the tricolon next to the user's name > Export data
- Create a new export event selecting all
The current behavior allows multiple data sets for all relevant components to be created, then each one has to be downloaded one at a time.
Permit both individual operations to pick and choose zip files, as well as bulk operations to package the individual zip files into a single zip file.
This would improve user/admin experience by permitting a streamlined and efficient operation.