As an execution manager, I want to view which users are overloaded with pending items by SLA status, so that I can learn the current overall load of each users.
This card is going to show how many pending tasks are assigned to users and filter the items according to the SLA statuses Overdue and On Time. Note that these statuses are related to the processes items whose tasks are part of, and may not be related to the task itself.
- The card should list up to 10 users with the biggest number of assigned tasks;
- For long usernames (first and last names) the text should be truncated using ellipses;
- On mouseover there should be a tooltip with the full name (use browser default);
- The card should only consider instances that are assigned to specific users (don't consider assigned to roles);
- The sorting order should be from the biggest number to the smaller;
- The list can be filtered by process steps;
- Users can select one step per time;
- The option "All Steps" should always be the first option from the dropdown menu;
- All tasks names available for the process should be listed in alphabetical order;
- The default filter value should be "All Steps";
- If dropdown menu is higher than 496px it should have a search bar on it (as specified on Figma component page);
- The dropdown menu width is 240px. If there are names that exceed this size, they should break into another line;
- When selecting the tabs Overdue and On Time, there should be the percentage indication out of the total amount of assigned tasks;
- To be considered Overdue the item may have breached one or more SLA targets – even if there are other triggered SLAs that are still On Time;
- To be considered On Time the item may have all SLA targets on time;
- When selecting the tab Total, the percentage indication should not be displayed;
- The sum of items Overdue and On Time can be smaller than the Total items (due to items that can be untracked);
- The card minimum and maximum heights should be followed according to the mockups;
- If there is an unexpected error, the card should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no assigned items, the card should display the specific empty state (as specified on Figma);
- When clicking on the user name/number, the user should be directed to the All Items page with the appropriate filters on it;
- When hovering the info icon next to the card title, there should be a tooltip as specified on Figma.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.