Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Page Templates
After exporting and importing a page template in different sites, LayoutPrototype seems to be the same, so, when you remove the Page Template imported, rest of Page Templates with same LayoutPrototype are removed too.
Steps to reproduce (master and 7.1.x):
- Create a new Widget Page Template: Go to Site Menu > Site Builder > Pages > Page Template (tab):
- New Collection
- New Widget Page Template
- Export created Page Template: Go to Site Menu > Publishing > Export
- New Export
- Unselect all (pages, content, permissions) except: Pages (2 Items) with Page Template Collections (1), Page Templates (1).
- Download Export file.
- Create a new site.
- Import the downloaded file: Go to Site Menu > Publishing > Import
- Remove Page Template imported: Go to Site Menu > Site Builder > Pages > Page Template
- Go to check Page Template exported to the other site.
Exported Page Template is still in other site and just Page Template removed was removed.
Exported Page Template was removed too.