Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Windows Server 2003 VM
- Navigate to: Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Active Directory users and Computers
- Clicks the Users folder and go to New> InetOrgPerson
- Add a user with a password(Disabled and not defined of Password Policy on DefaultDomain Security Setting)
- Navigate to portal, Control Panel> Settings> Authentication> LDAP
- Add an LDAP Server and select Microsoft Active Directory Server
- Type Base Provider URL, Base DN, Principal and Credentials, and click on Test LDAP Connections to make sure Liferay has successfully connected to the LDAP server.
- Type the value in Users and click Test LDAP Users.
Portlet is temporarily unavailable. message displays on the page and throws following error.
Note: The issue can't be reproduced on Apache LDAP.