Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a 6.2 portal
- Create a Web Content structure with an image field and template for it
- Create a content based on this structure - upload an image to the image field
- Upgrade the database to 7.1 FP11
- Create another content based on that structure - again add an image to the image field
- Compare the DLFileEntries in the database.
Actual behavior: The article created in 6.2 gets upgraded with an empty extension
Expected behavior: The article created in 6.2 gets a correct extension
Root cause: UpgradeImageTypeContent uses only the imageId as a filename when calling addPortletFileEntry, which means that DLFileEntry will not have an extension.