- Create a new display page.
- Set it to map to basic web content.
- Add some content to the display page and map it to the web content structure.
- Set the display page as the default display page for webcontent.
- Add some new web content.
- Add an asset publisher to a page.
- Configure it to display web content & to have the link behavior be set to "view in context"
- Go to that page as an anonymous user.
- Click on the web content you newly created.
An anonymous user is able to view the display page for the web content.
The user is asked to login.
Note: I have tried to find a way to set the permissions so that the guest user can view it, but nothing I've changed has succeeded.