As a site administrator, I want to be able to define the languages of a site.
- It must work as right now but with a modern interface.
- Default configuration: stated at the instance level, inherited at the site level
- Custom configuration: the language preferenced among the available languages inherited from the instance can be managed. Languages can be activated and deactivated and the default language can be changed.
- As a super admin, I want to define an extra language for my site.
- As a site admin, I want to select the default language configuration.
- As a site admin, I want to select the custom language configuration and manage the languages listed.
(can be written in BDD style)