Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X
Component/s: Product Menu
In some circumstances, clicking the user icon does not close the user menu/control menu if the user menu was already expanded.
Steps to Reproduce
Tested using Chrome:
1. Start Liferay.
2. Launch the bundle and log in
3. Hover over "Welcome" and click the + button to add a new page "Test Page"
4. Navigate back to the Welcome page
5. Click the user icon to expand the control menu
6. Click the user icon again to put the user menu in focus
7. Click the user icon a third time
Expected Result: The control menu would collapse
Actual Result: The control menu stays stuck in the open position
Note: I've attached 10049-reproducedOnWelcome.gif to display the behavior in steps 5-7, with the expected behavior working fine on the Test Page.
Not reproduced - as clicking the user icon now opens a separate menu instead of the control menu.