As a Developer, I want to to disable forms default values, so that I can use my own product default value mechanism instead.
The new Form Builder allows users to define a default value for its fields, however, some applications that will leverage on the New Form Builder already have a default value mechanism that is more powerful than Forms. That being said, we need to make this feature optional to be used/rendered by other applications leveraging Data Engine.
- Given a developer leveraging the Data Engine to manage data on his application, when the user is configuring the Form Builder of its application, then he should be able to turn off the new form builder OOTB default value mechanism;
- Given an application leveraging Data Engine new Form Builder and that the application has turned off the new form builder OOTB default value mechanism, when a user is using the DE form builder in the application, then he should be able to use his own default value mechanism instead.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)