Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content > Forms and enter the Data Providers screen;
- Add a Data Provider with the following information:
- Name: Businesses
- URL: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/public.permeance.com.au/example.json
- Timeout: 30000
- Label: Business Name
- Path: $..doing_business_as_name
- Type: List
- Go back to the Forms tab and click to add a new Form;
- Add a Select from List field to the Form;
- Choose to create the list "from Data Provider", choose the Data Provider you've just created and its only Output as the Output Parameter;
- Publish the Form and preview it to see that the list was loaded successfully;
- Go back to the Data Providers screen and click to edit that Data Provider;
- Change the only Output label to "Corporate Name";
- Save the Data Provider;
- Finally, preview the Form again and check to see if the list was loaded.
The Select from List field should update its settings and keep rendering the options after updating the Data Provider.
The Select from List loses its settings regarding the Data Provider and no option is loaded during the preview.