Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
When trying to like a comment for a web content in an asset publisher by clicking on the Thumb icon your vote is counted and the thumb icon changes to a different shade to indicate you have liked the comment. However after refreshing the page the thumb icon appears as if you have not yet liked the comment but your vote is still counted (so the voting functionality is not impacted).
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in with the omniadmin user
- Create a basic web content
- Put an asset publisher on a page and configure it, in the display settings enable comments and rating comments.
- Click to see a detailed view of the web content with comments
- Create a comment
- Create a new user and log in with it to the portal
- Like the comment - vote count will increase by 1 and the thumb icon will have a stronger shade
Actual result: Refresh page - vote still counted but thumb icon appears as if you did not like the comment.
Expected result: The thumb icon represents the user's rating