Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping > Form Builder
A 404 error is produced in dynamic-data-mapping-form-builder CSS in case of configuring Liferay with a non-ROOT context.
The 404 error is produced because CSS URL doesn't have the context prefix.
Steps to reproduce
- Configure Liferay with a non-ROOT context, for example: "test".
- In order to do this, simply rename tomcat-9.x.y/webapps/ROOT and tomcat-9.x.y/conf/Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml to test and test.xml
- Start Liferay
- Open the URL: http://localhost:8080/test , appending the context you have just added in previous step
- Open browser developer tools => network
- In the Navigation menu, go to Site => Content => Form
- Click in [+] button in order to create a Form.
- Check downloaded CSS:
- : There aren't any 404 errors in browser developer tools
- : There is a 404 error in dynamic-data-mapping-form-builder CSS