Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
When editing web content, switching between content localizations will retain a "memory" of the custom field when toggled to that will not be updated when the field is changed in the default locale. The term "dirties" means that the form notices that something has changed in that locale, even though nothing has been changed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new web content with a "basic web content" structure.
2. Type "Original" in the content field and navigate to a different locale, such as German. Don't change anything.
3. Return to Default locale (i.e., en-US) and change the text for content to "Changed".
4. Navigate to German locale and check the content field.
5. Return to the Default locale and publish.
6. Open edit window for web content. Check localisations drop down.
Expected Results: The content field should show "Changed" for German locale as well as default locale.
Actual Results: The content field shows "Original" for German locale while default locale shows "Changed".
7.1.x: Reproduced (906715a5423dab4391c7bde7071ec976c7300f1c)
Master: Reproduced (93b3c4d1dcb14e35454da8cca5985d4137f3c16c)