Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
When applying filters that ends in 0 results the empty message is not appropriate.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder
- Assign workflow Single Approver to asset type Blogs Entry
- Go to Content and Data > Blogs and submit a new post for publication
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics and select Single Approver
- Click on Total Pending card to go to All Items page
- Change the filter combination for SLA Status: Overdue
The empty message says "There are no process items at the moment." (see attached image 1).
The empty message should say "No results were found." and place the appropriate animation for empty search results as specified on Lexicon (see attached image 2). Design reference link: https://www.figma.com/file/U6ib7CKDpGNhpTHRvebwVk/15-filter-items-list?node-id=315%3A1
Base Branch Commit: e7113889bc260b772f179ccab1a7488ca39bbeff
Updated on: Mon Jul 22 22:51:21 2019 -0700