Summary: Workflow "All items" filter is not returning the correct result when "Pending" and "Completed" status are selected
- Single Approver process must have at least one pending item and no completed item for better visualization
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Metrics > Single Approver > click on "Total Pending"
- In the "Process Status" filter, select the options "Pending" and "Completed"
- In the "Completion Period" filter, select the option any option, except "Yesterday" and "All Items" and observe the filter result
- Select the option "All Items" and observe the filter result.
Actual Result: When the user searches for "Pending", "Completed", and any other option other than "All items", the result is empty.
Expected result: The filter search should be an OR instead of an AND. If the user searches for Pending and Completed items, all items should be displayed regardless of the Completion Period.
Environment: master-private (Liferay DXP master) 192.168.109.41/
Updated on: Mon Jul 22 22:51:21 2019 -0700
Environment: 7.2.x-private (Liferay DXP 7.2.X) 192.168.109.41/
Updated on: Mon Jul 22 14:22:33 2019 -0700