Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Liferay and log in as Admin
- Go to Content > Web Content > Structures
- Create a new Web Content Structure with a text field
- As the title of the text field specify "English"
- Change the field to Repeatable
- Save the Structure
- Edit the structure again and add a German Translation
- Add "German" as the title of the German text field
- Save the structure
- Create a template for the structure
- Go back to Web Contents and create a new web content based on the Structure
- Save the Web Content
- Edit the Web Content and click on Add translation > German
- The German text will appear for the text field's title
- Click "+" button to add more text fields
Actual behavior: The new text field's title will be English instead of German. If you save the Web Content and open the German translation again, the fields' titles are German correctly.
Expected behavior: The new text field should be German.
Also tested on:
7.0.x @445ecc31b2fe4daa2b253bb0dcbb4e0dad77414d -> When you switch to the German translation in step 13, all the fields are english from the beginning.
7.1.x fc44b0e7249a1d328b674e8989c8e4170e68600b: same behaviour as 7.0.x
Master @912d7fabf61a8603d8ad67c716400ddda33b3cfb -> The original issue is seen.