Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to Content > Forms
- Add a data provider as the following:
- Add a form named "Address"
- Add 3 text fields named "Postal code", "Prefectures" and "City"
- Save the form
- Add a rule as the following:
- Add a form portlet to any page and set "Address" form
- Input "1500000" to "Postal code" field
- Make sure that "東京都" and "渋谷区"is auto filled to "Prefectures" and "City" field
- Input empty value to "Prefectures" field
Since Postal code is not empty and Prefectures is empty, the rule should be satisfied and "Prefectures" field should be autofilled.
(This is the current behavior on branch master)
"Prefectures" remains empty, and after clicking submit button "Prefectures" is autofilled.