Summary: Workflow "All items" filter is retaining the "Completion Period" value even after the option Completed is unselected.
- Single Approver process must have at least one pending item and one completed item for better visualization
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Metrics > Single Approver > click on "Total Pending"
- In the "Process Status" filter, select the option "Pending" and observe the result
- In the "Process Status" filter, select the option "Completed" and observe the result
- In the "Completion Period" filter, select the option "Today" and observe the result
- Click on "Process Status" and unselect "Completed" value and observe the result
When the user searches for "Pending", "Completed" and a Completion Period associated and then unselects Completed option from the Process Status filter, the result is empty, even containing a pending process.
The result from unselecting the "Completed" option from the filter dropdown should be the same as filtering only the Pending processes, as observed in step 2.
Environment: master-private (Liferay DXP master)
Updated on: Tue Jul 23 16:03:35 2019 -0700
Environment: 7.2.x-private (Liferay DXP 7.2.X)
Updated on: Tue Jul 23 19:23:51 2019 -0700