Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
Component/s: Alloy Editor
After the installation of fixpack-dxp-12 is not possible to use custom AlloyEditor buttons created using React.createClass.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new custom AlloyEditor button using React.createClass (you can see here some examples)
- Start Liferay 7.1 - fixpack-dxp-11
- Deploy your button and assert everything works as expected.
- Stop the server. Install fixpack-dxp-12 (remember delete osgi/state folder )
- Check whether the button is still working
Button is still working
Button is no longer working
This issue is caused by
LPS-90079 which upgraded AlloyEditor from 1.5.23 to 2.0.0-alpha.2 and moving the buttons away from portal.