Main Requirement(s) covered:
- When I click on edit the comment, I can change the text included, save the changes
Description: This case ensures that the user can see the previously edited comment to a fragment after publishing a content page.
- Dependencies for fragment.
- Add the file com.liferay.layout.content.page.editor.web.internal.configuration.ContentPageEditorCommentsConfiguration-default.config to bundles/osgi/configs with the property enabled=B"true"
- Navigate to Site Builder > Pages
- Add a new content page
- Go to sections builder tab > expand Collection name
- Add "Static" > click on it header > Click on Comments tab
- Assert that the secondary is "Static"
- Leave a comment in the field, then save
- Try to edit the previously created comment
- Publish the content page
- Navigate to the content page
- Click on the "pencil" icon to edit the page
- Click on Static > Click on Comments tab
- Assert the edited comment is there