Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
- Log in as Admin
- Go to Content > Forms and create a new form
- Add a "Select from list" field, define some options (eg. test1, test2)
- Go to the Welcome page and add a Forms portlet to the Page
- Display the form created above
- To model high load, open the Welcome page many times (I opened it 30 times in Chrome and 30 times in Firefox, then saw the issue in Firefox, but according to the customer, it can be seen in Chrome and IE as well)
- Click through all the tabs in Firefox
In some of the open tabs, you will see that the form displays "test1" option instead of the instruction "Choose an Option". If you reload a Page, you see that "test1" is displayed for a short time and then "choose an option" is displayed one the page loads. So it seems that under high load, js is not executed on some pages. There is no error in the Console.
The forms should load on all pages.
h3 Reproduced on
Master @912d7fabf61a8603d8ad67c716400ddda33b3cfb -> Forms is different there so the behavior is different. The "test1" option is never displayed, instead "choose-an-option" is shown for a short time while the page loads. But in master, the Form loaded correctly every time.
In 7.1.x, the "Choose an option" option will appear first, but the select from list component will stay disabled.