Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Cannot submit Form in case of configuring Liferay with a non-ROOT context, a 404 error is produced.
Root cause: submit URL is hardcoded without path context in https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/master/modules/apps/dynamic-data-mapping/dynamic-data-mapping-form-renderer/src/main/resources/META-INF/resources/js/util/evaluation.es.js#L19
Steps to reproduce
- Configure Liferay with a non-ROOT context, for example: "test".
- In order to do this, simply rename tomcat-9.x.y/webapps/ROOT and tomcat-9.x.y/conf/Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml to test and test.xml
- Open browser developer tools => network
- In the Navigation menu, go to Site => Content => Form
- Create a form with a text field and publish it.
- Copy form URL and open it in a new window
- Fill in the form and submit it
- : Form is submitted and there aren't any 404 errors in browser developer tools
- :Form isn't submitted and there is a 404 error with http://localhost:8080/o/dynamic-data-mapping-form-context-provider/ URL