Steps to Reproduce:
1) In Chrome, add a new basic web content
2) Insert an image and click Code View
3) Add these properties to the image
4) Now in IE11 edit the Web Content with the image
Image in IE will keep the same size as was created in Chrome
Image in IE interprets the Chrome width but a different height.
Alternate Steps to Reproduce
1) In IE 11 add a basic web content
2) In the Code view add <img src="https://via.placeholder.com/350">
3) Go back to the text view, resize the image, and publish
4) In code view assert that the code looks similar to:
5) Edit the content in Chrome or Firefox, in code view assert both HTML and Inline style numbers match (here 253px).
6) In text editor view resize the image in Chrome, go back to code view
Image resizing cross browser to remain in sync.
Code now is out of sync for dimensions: