Main Requirement(s) covered:
- N/A: I can execute the actions since I have the permissions
Description: This case ensures a user can delete the previously created comment to a fragment.
- Dependencies for the fragment.
- Add the file com.liferay.layout.content.page.editor.web.internal.configuration.ContentPageEditorCommentsConfiguration-default.config to bundles/osgi/configs with the property enabled=B"true"
- Navigate to Site Builder > Pages
- Add a new content page
- Go to sections builder tab > expand Collection name
- Add "Static Text" > click on it header > Click on Comments tab
- Assert that the secondary is "Static Text"
- Leave a comment in the field, then save
- Try to delete the created comment
- Assert that There is a hint "Are you sure you want to delete this comment?" before deleting