Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Velocity filter result should be the count of all instances completed in a given period divided by a given time unit instead of dynamically calculate the time unit
Steps to reproduce:
- Set the server date to Jul 27, 2019.
- Associate Single Approver workflow process to a Web Content
- Complete 3 Web content instances
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics > Single Approver > Performance
- On Completion Velocity, set the filters to Last 90 Days > Inst/Month
- Observe the result is 0.75 instead of 1.
Actual result: When the timeframe involves months with less than 30 days, the whole month is considered in the count, but it shouldn't. In this scenario above, it considered 90 days as having 4 months.
This scenario is observed in inst/week, inst/month and inst/year velocity options
Expected result: For the time unit calculation, the velocity filter should consider week as 7 days, month as 30 days and year as 365 days instead of dynamically calculate the time unit. In the example above, we would have (3 instances / 90 days) * 30 (month) = 1.
Liferay DXP master-private http://192.168.109.41:7300/
Updated on: Mon Jul 29 10:39:33 2019 -0700