As an operation manager, I want to view the historical performance of all steps of my process in a given timeframe, so that I can learn which parts of my process are taking the longest time and has more SLA breaches.
Create the screen that will list all steps of a process and give the average completion time and SLA breaches (count and percentage) for each step.
- Users should be able to click on the "View all Steps" button, at the Performance by Step card, and be directed to the All Steps report page;
- The page should provide loading feedback when the table is being updated;
- If there is an unexpected error, the table should display the specific error state (as specified on Figma);
- If there are no results, the table should display the specific search empty state (as specified on Figma);
- If the user update the report page that has an empty state and after that a new data arise the table must change from empty to populated;
- The "View All Steps" screen should open with the same filters that was applied by the user when seeing the "Top steps performance" card on the Workflow Metrics screen.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.