Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Summary: Item creation and end dates info are confusing when there is an item completed in a year different from the current
- Single approver needs to have at least 1 process item with more than 1 year needs to be completed
- Single approver needs to have at least 1 process item with less than 1 year needs to be completed for better visualization of the issue
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Configuration > Workflow > Metrics > Single Approver > Performance
- Under Completed Items, click on Total Completed
- Change the completion period to All Time
- Click on the ID number in order to see the item details
Actual result: Creation dates in All Items table do not specify the year of the item creation date. Note also that this info is not available in the item detail. It can be confusing to end-users.
Expected result: If an item creation or end dates are different from the current year, the year should be explicit to end-users.
Liferay DXP master-private
Updated on: Tue Jul 30 13:26:29 2019 -0700
Liferay DXP 7.2.x-private
Updated on: Tue Jul 30 13:26:24 2019 -0700