Main Requirement(s) covered:
- When I click on delete the comment, then the comment and its replies are deleted
Description: This case ensures a user can delete the previously created comment to a fragment after publishing a content page
- Dependencies for the fragment.
- Add the file com.liferay.layout.content.page.editor.web.internal.configuration.ContentPageEditorCommentsConfiguration-default.config to bundles/osgi/configs with the property enabled=B"true"
- Navigate to Site Builder > Pages
- Add a new content page
- Go to sections builder tab > expand Collection name
- Add "Title" > click on it header > Click on Comments tab
- Assert that the secondary is "Title"
- Leave a comment in the field, then save
- Reply the comment
- Publish the content page
- Go to the content page
- Edit the content page via the pencil icon
- Try to delete the created comment
- Assert that There is a hint "Are you sure you want to delete this comment?" before deleting