DDMTemplates are categorized under Web Content when Staging. See discussion in PTR-1082.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up remote staging within the same bundle from 1 site to another and ensure Dynamic Data list is selected when enabling staging
- Go to DDL > Add new DDL > Select Data Definition > Add new DD > Select the new DD > Save
- Publish Site, click Choose content > make sure DDL is selected
- Go back to DDL > Click ellipsis > Manage DD > click ellipsis for DD created in step 2 > Manage Templates
- Click + Add Display Template > Name it > Add any Data list variable > Save
- Go to Publishing > Staging > + Custom Publication > Choose Content
Expected Result: Updated Display Template for DDL is not show in any counts.
Actual Result: Updated Display Template for DDL shows in the content section to be published under Web Content