Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Publication
- Go to Control Panel --> Configuration --> System Settings --> Web Content and from the Characters Blacklist, delete the characters '&' and save.
- Go to Content --> Web Content --> and create a web content folder with the name: "Question & Answer"
- Add a web content inside the folder.
- Create a page and place a the Web Content from the previous step onto it
Enable local Staging.
- Check on the Live site that the web content is displayed on the page and from the Content menu make sure it is also present in the folder
- Go to Control Panel --> Configuration --> System Settings --> Web Content and from add '&' back to the Characters Blacklist and save.
- Go to Staging Site and add a new web content inside the folder and select it in the WCD to be displayed.
- Publish to Live.
Actual Result: The new published content doesn't appear in the web content folder.
Expected Result: The new published content appears in the web content folder.