7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Setup Liferay DXP7.0 and install DE-84
- Login as [email protected]
- Add a calendar portlet to default page
- Add a calendar event of the site
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users > Roles > Site Roles
- Define "Site Member" permission as the followings
Calendar > Calendar: Delete Remove Calendar > Calendar: Manage Events Calendar > Calendar: Update Remove Calendar > Calendar: View Remove Calendar > Calendar: View Event
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Add a user named "user1" and join default(Liferay DXP) site
- Login as user1
- Select the calendar event added in step 4 and click "Edit"
- When the "Edit Event" screen is displayed, click "Permission" button
Error message is displayed in the log:
2019-08-01 01:57:46.749 ERROR [http-nio-8080-exec-2][PortletConfigurationPortlet:667] User 31940 must have DEFINE_PERMISSIONS permission
"Permission" button is not displayed for users who do not have the permission.
A unique fix will be required for 7.0.x due to the changes in how we check for permissions.
LPS-99385 CalendarFacetedSearcherTest breaks due to Calendarpermission checking changes