Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Setup Liferay DXP7.0 and install DE-84
- Login as email@example.com
- Add a calendar portlet to default page
- Add a calendar event of the site
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users > Roles > Site Roles
- Define "Site Member" permission as the followings
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Add a user named "user1" and join default(Liferay DXP) site
- Login as user1
- Select the calendar event added in step 4 and click "Edit"
- When the "Edit Event" screen is displayed, click "Permission" button
Error message is displayed in the log:
"Permission" button is not displayed for users who do not have the permission.
A unique fix will be required for 7.0.x due to the changes in how we check for permissions.