1. When comments are rejected by the single approver workflow, the comment cannot be updated by the user. They can only resubmit
2. When comments made by guest users are rejected, they remain in the review queue with no users to modify/update the content.
1. When comments are rejected by the single approver workflow, they should be able to modify the comment and resubmit.
2. When comments made by guest users are rejected, they should be immediately deleted as guest users are not existing users in the portal.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a blog post
- Display the blog post on a page using asset publisher
- Enable comments on the asset publisher
- Allow guest users to add comments to blogs
- Enable workflow for comments
- Add a comment (signed in and another not signed in)
- Reject both comments
- Note that the guest comment remains with no user to update. It should be deleted instead.
- Attempt to update the rejected comment as the user that made it.
- Note that the UI looks like:
There is no way to edit the comment. It can be resubmitted.