Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
When filtering by Last Year, regardless of the time unit choice, the chart x labels should display month and year. Note that the chart granularity is in weeks, so the current data points displayed in week days are correct.
Steps to reproduce:
- Access Control Panel > Workflow > Metrics;
- Select Single Approver process and go to the report page;
- Select Performance tab;
- At the Completion Velocity card, select the filters "Last Year" + "Inst / Week" and look at the chart labels;
- Chart x labels are displaying the days of the week (Aug 5-11);
- Popover title is displaying the days of the week with no year indication;
- Chart x labels should display month and year (ex.: Aug 2018), the same way that is displayed for when "Inst / Month" time unit is selected.
- Popover title should display the month name, first and last days of the week, and year, like "Dec 30, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019" OR "Jan 6 - 12, 2019", considering the selected time range (see image 2).
Liferay DXP master-private
Updated on: Mon Aug 5 20:20:52 2019 -0700