Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 7.2.0 GA1, 7.2.10 DXP GA1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Alloy Editor
Steps to reproduce:
- Start portal and login.
- Go to "Content & Data", click Web Content
- Press the "+" button, try to input the title and content.
- Open the browser's console.
User could input in search bar and title、content. No exception in browser console.
User can not input anything in search field and title、content field. CKEDITOR and AlloyEditor is not defined display in browser console.
- Test and reproduced on 7.2.0 CE GA1 and 7.2.10 DXP GA1、RC3 with wildfly 11 and 16, can not be reproduced on Tomcat server.
- Can not be reproduced on latest 7.2.x-private + Tomcat server.
- User also can not press the browser button when try to add a blog.
- Tested on Chrome, FF and Edge.
- Tested with clean bundle and MySQL 5.7 DB, the charset is utf-8.