Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
- Go to Control Panel --> Sites --> Create a Blank site (TestSite).
- In the TestSite Go to Publishing --> Staging --> activate local staging.
- Go Build (Site Builder) and create 2 public pages.
- Go to Content --> Structures and create a structure with 2 "Link to Page" fields.
- Click on the 3 dots of the structure and select Manage templates --> create a template and in the source add each "Link to Page".
- Go to Web Content and create a Content based on the structure and add each page to each field and publish it.
- Create a new public page and place a Web Content Display on it, and select the created web content to be displayed.
- Publish to Live.
Checkpoint: If you go to Live Site and check the WCD each link will point to the Page it is linked to (correct).
Go to the Web Content in the Staging Site and from it's kebab menu re-publish it without making any changes to it.
Actual Result: After publication in Live Site all inks will point to one page (the first created page).
Expected Result: Each link should point to its linked page.