Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Pages > A/B Testing for Content Pages
The purpose of an AB test is to find the page experience that maximizes a goal for a given audience, by comparing the performance of different experience variants during a time.
Test can be manually removed by users in certain scenarios. Removing a test involves cleaning up its data, including the associated variants and their resources.
This story cover removing a test from DXP and the endpoint to support this operation from AC.
- See Figma for reference
1. The delete action shows in the test action menu when the test status allows it
- Given a test is in DRAFT,
PAUSED, COMPLETED or TERMINATED status (only!)
- When the test actions menu is open
- Then the delete action is shown
2. The test is removed when the delete action is clicked
- Given the delete action shows in the test action menu
- When the delete action is clicked
- And the confirmation message is accepted
- Then the test is removed and
- the sidebar shows the add test button
- no test is listed
3. The test deletion in DXP is reflected on AC
4. The test deletion in AC is reflected on DXP
5. The test deletion from AC fails if the test is in a status that does not support deletion