Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X
Fix Version/s: None
When staging with page versioning is enabled, you cannot add a portlet to a page that is based on a page template that once had that portlet on it, even though it has been removed. This is for portlets that can only be added once to a page.
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.0
- Go to Publishing -> Staging and enable Local Live staging, with Page Versioning enabled for Public and Private Pages
- Go to Control Panel -> Sites -> Page Templates and create a page template and add a portlet that can only be added once to a page to the page template (e.g. the calendar portlet)
- Create a new page using the page template from step 3. Set "inherit changes" to "on" for this page
- Go back to the page template and remove the calendar portlet from the template
- Update the page configuration to set "inherit changes" to "off"
- Go back to the page and try to add the calendar portlet
Expected Results: The calendar portlet can be added
Actual Results: The calendar portlet cannot be added
Reproduced - 812988930b8c6fb4959576b3e0b036253192a5a4