Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
1. Set up a Liferay Portal
2. From Control Panel --> Sites --> Create a site
3. Go to Content --> Web Content and add a Basic Web Content, and in title type the following: en (in default language).
4. Click on "Add translation" and select a second language (eg, German) and add the title:
de and publish.
5. Create a new structure with a Web Content field and save it.
6. Create a new Web Content based on the previously created Structure and in the title add webcontent-with-structure.
7. Click on Add translation and select German. Add the title: webcontent-mit-struktur
8. Go to Web Content and click on the "Select" under the Web Content field and select the first created web content. (en)**
9. Switch between languages.
Actual Result: The language title changes. However, the title in web content field (added from structure) does not change.
Expected Result: Titles of both web content and web content field should change when switching between languages.