Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
Environment: DXP 7.0.x
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Liferay and log in as Admin
- Create a new Basic Web content
- Add the word "English" as both Title and Summary
- Add a German translation
- Add the word "German" as both Title and Summary
- After you saved it, open the web content again for editing
- Before the page fully loads, click to switch to the German translation
I repeated this a couple of times to see the issue, by pressing F5 and clicking the German translation button rapidly. It is easier to reproduce in FF, but can be reproduced in Chrome as well.
Actual behavior: The Title switches to "German" but the Summary stays "English"
Expected behavior: The correct Title and Summary should appear.
Also tested on:
7.0.x @445ecc31b2fe4daa2b253bb0dcbb4e0dad77414d -> Same issue. Can be reproduced in FF but not in Chrome.
Master @912d7fabf61a8603d8ad67c716400ddda33b3cfb -> Cannot reproduce because the language selector is different so you cannot switch the languages quickly.
Can only reproduce in Firefox