Main Requirement(s) covered:
- N/A - I can mark a fragment comment as resolved in a draft content page since I have permissions for
Description: This case ensures a user can mark a fragment comment as resolved in a draft content page
- Dependencies for the fragment.
- Add the file com.liferay.layout.content.page.editor.web.internal.configuration.ContentPageEditorCommentsConfiguration-default.config to bundles/osgi/configs with the property enabled=B"true"
- Navigate to Site Builder > Pages
- Add a new content page
- Go to sections builder tab > expand Collection name
- Add "Static" > click on it body > Click on Comments tab
- Assert that the fragment name is "Static"
- Leave a comment in the field, then save
- Assert resolve button is displayed
- Assert it has the tooltips
- Go to Pages > Edit the draft content page
- Click on Static > Click on Comments tab
- Try to reply to the edited comment
- Try to resolve the comment