Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: User Management > Roles
"INHERITED REGULAR ROLES" is not working on the child site.
Steps to reproduce
- Setup Liferay 7.1.x
- Login as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to Control Panel > Site and add a child site in "Liferay DXP" named "DXP_child"
- Navigate to Control Panel > Roles and add a regular role named "Test Role"
- Navigate to Assign > Sites and add "DXP_child"
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations and add a user named "user1" and join "DXP_child"
- Add any portlet to "DXP_child" homepage and check only "Test Role" for View permission
- Login as user1 and navigate to "DXP_child" site
Portlet is not displayed even though user1 has “Test Role”.
Portlet is displayed correctly.
7.0.x Commit: bedf729391ee066dbb3c94cce2faf187665fcbf4
Master Commit: 5a23c271eeeb06ac5f4b60c384a2250eb0b84d42