Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Search | S03 Sprint 3, Search | S03 Sprint 4
Git Pull Request:
Minor UI Fixes
1.1.a iframe appears left justified
1.1.b delete icon in mgmt bar when multi-selecting is incorrect
1.1.c Clicking the Cancel button in a Result Ranking edit form doesn’t do anything
1.1.d “Publish” button. Reword to “Save”
1.1.e Remove quotes from query within edit form.
1.1.f “Results” label should be black
1.1.g “Visible”/“Hidden” tabs should follow portal styling.
1.1.1h Add text “Select Items” next to the select all checkbox.
1.1.i “Add a Result” button. Reword to “Add Result”.
1.1.j Remove columns: “Date Created”, “Date Modified”, “Status”
1.1.k Add a new column for aliases (separate from query).
1.1.l Change column “Search Term/Aliases” to “Search Query”
– Additional changes taken from these design specs –
Within Result Rankings landing page:
- Removed the "Index" column from the landing page table
Within initial creation form:
- Changed page name from "Result Rankings" to "New Ranking"
- Removed "Enter a Search Term" title
- Used labels instead of input field placeholders
- Implemented form validation for the "Search Query" for empty fields
- Added helper text for "Index Name" field
Within result ranking edit form:
- Page title changed from "Result Rankings" to "Customize Results"
- Embedded alias multi select input field on the page instead of using a modal
- Added "Query" label within a query edit form
- Cancel button looks like a button now
- Clicking the Pin button now immediately updates it to a crossed out pin icon without page refresh