Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Collaboration > Comments
Steps to reproduce:
- Page Builder -> Pages and create a content page
- System / Instance Settings -> Pages -> Content Page Editor and check the Comments Enabled checkbox on other browser
- Noticed the comments icon there
- System / Instance Settings -> Pages -> Content Page Editor, then disable it on other browser
- Fresh the created content page
Both sidebar and icon are not displayed after setting it as disable.
Comments icon is not displayed, but the sidebar still persists after setting it as disable.