Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Pages > Page Editor
The introduction of new functionality like Fragment Configuration, Content Edition, Structured Content Creation and Comments generate new interactions on pager editor that add complexity to the page building user flow.
We need to review and correct some behavior and visual feedback in the interaction with fragments to adapt page editor to this new scenario.
This story is focused on the interactions that occur on fragments in page.
- Modify fragments border width on hover to make them more visible
- Modify editables background on hover/active
- Modify fragments border color when they are active to button primary color
- Activate fragments by clicking on topper
- Adjust width of editables of type text/link/html
- Decrease editables border width when they are active
- Favor the selection of the fragment over the editable one so that with a first click you access the fragment and with a second you can now access the selection of the different editable elements that the fragment could include. Also you shouldn't be able to hover on editables until the fragment is active.