Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Description: Creation subscriber emails are worded poorly in the case where there is not parent folder.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start a sample mail server, and connect it to a bundle. (go to Control Panel > Configuration > Server Settings > Mail to configure the port)
2. Create a test site
3. Create a user "Admin User," give him the Administrator Role, and assign him to the Subscribe Site
4. Sign out, sign in as Admin User, and navigate to [Site] > Content > Web Content > "i", then click the "Subscribe" star in the top right
5. Sign out and sign back in as the primary admin account
6. Create a new Basic Web Content "Test Asset" (on the Subscribe Site) with some text in the Content section, click publish (generating the Staged Site "Article Added" email)
Actual Result: Email will read in part
Article with the ID 38486 and version 1.0 and title 1 Test was added to .
Expected Result: Email would exclude the last "to" or would perhaps use the site name if the Web Content was created in the root folder.
Article with the ID 38486 and version 1.0 and title 1 Test was added to Site 1.
Article with the ID 38486 and version 1.0 and title 1 Test was added.
Note: In the case the Web Content was created in a folder, the folder name would appear at the end of the sentence.