JR gave instructions for processing the Lima docs tickets that Brian said (on ~2022-03-30?) not to do.
Three 'buckets' of tickets (and corresponding action to take for each bucket)
1. Tickets that represent content that should be ported from HC.
Action to take: Add a link on the LRL site to the existing HC content, before we close them.
2. Tickets that were created by the product team
Action to take: Let the product team know, before we close them.
3. Neither bucket 1 nor bucket 2 (above).
Action to take: Close these tickets.
Also, another action to take: Make sure that if we have any placeholders on the LRL site (e.g. APIs, RST files, etc, for social tools) for the tickets that will be closed (per Brian's prioritization), then delete the placeholders on LRL.
Examples of placeholders:
- "coming soon!" message (on LRL site)
- placeholders in the repo (but that don't appear on LRL site)