Add the following improvements to the Staging User docs:
- It's recommended to publish everything to Live after upgrading to a new version, as in case of any problems, it's better for customer's if the bugs are found as early as possible.
- Describe how references and display portlets work with Staging.
- Display portlets on pages are always published to Live; therefore, the displayed (referenced) content is published as well. Customers are often confused by this because they don't understand why e.g. the documents are published, if they chose not to publish them.
- The references validation before the import process can be confusing. E.g. If I have a Web Content Display portlet on my Site, which displays a Web Content with a Document from a different Site, I cannot publish the this Site to Live, until the Document from the other Site is published.
- Page reordering: https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/knowledge-base/-/kb/43449
- Language coherence: https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/knowledge-base/-/kb/43449
- How to Debug Staging (midway): https://customer.liferay.com/documentation/knowledge-base/-/kb/54159