I'd like to request a few updates to the following Analytics Cloud Documentation pages:
Based on feedback from Analytics Cloud customers, I've learned that the following details would likely mitigate ticket creation in the future:
- Analytics Cloud does not require LCS(this was a requirement for the beta version, but is not a requirement for the release version)
- JSON web services are required for Analytics Cloud to function and cannot be blocked
- The Data Source or site must be publicly accessible(the beta infrastructure pushed data from the connected site, but Analytics Cloud now pulls info from site on new infrastructure)
- OAuth 2.0 Version 1.1.0 is the minimum requirement for Liferay DXP 7.1 to work with Analytics Cloud
- OAuth 1.0a is required for 7.0(no minimum version requirement)
Please add these details to the above articles so that clients are able to successfully configure their environments to work with Analytics Cloud.